Thursday, September 2

Tag: makeup fashion and hair.

I was tagged by the darling Katie to do a tag...THANK YU! First time ever being tagged so don't exactly know what to do. But I think this will be alot of fun:)

Make-up

Blusher or Bronte- Blusher
Lipgloss or Lipstick- hmm...Probably lipgloss? I love the nude and pink lipsticks so thats hard. EyeLiner or Mascara- Mascara! Foundation or Concealer- Foundation I guess. Neutral eyeshadow or Coloured eyeshadow- Neutral.
Pressed or Loose eyeshadow -PressedBrushes or Sponges- Brushes


Fashion

Jeans or Sweatpants- Jeans but sweats are nice.
Long sleeves or Short-Short

Dres
ses or Skirts- Dresses
FlipFlops or Sandals-both?

Stripes or Plaid-Plaid!
Scarves or Hats- scarves

Studs or Dangley earrings-dangley!

Necklaces or Bracelets- Necklaces

Heels or Flats- heels

Cowboy boots or Riding boots- Cowboy?
Jacket or Hoodie-Hoodie

Hair
Long or Short- Long
Curly or Str
aight-Both
Bun or Pony tail- Ponytail
Hair spray or Gel- Hairspray
Bobby Pins or Butterfly clips-Bobby Pins
Light or Dark-Light
Side swept fringe or Full fringe- Up or Down- Side, up
Light or Dark- Light:)
Up or Down-Both




Random

Rain or Shine- Rain!
Summer or Winter-Winter!
Autumn or Spring- Spring? haha
Chocolate or Vanilla- CHOCOLATE!

I tag....
Alex!
Feel free to do this on your blog too!:)Have a wonderful day! Mallory



P.S. My computer STILL isn't working but my sister is trying to fix it hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to post some outfits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment & make my day!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online