Saturday, February 19

OOTD February 13th

Happy February!
Hope you all are feeling well, there's been a lot of sickness going around lately.

Okay, so about a week ago I went shopping with some frien
ds and came across this second-hand store called "The Buffalo Exchange." And let me tell you, It was amazing! I absolutely loved it & will definitely be going back soon. But while I was there, I found a pair of super cute, unique, black boots! They're pretty much the only shoes that I've been wearing lately, haha...so I just HAD to share them with you!

I know that I haven't been doing a lot of blog posts in awhile...but hopefully that will change! I have some exciting posts coming soon! So stay tuned;)






Black t-shirt: 'Old Navy' on sale.
Dress: Yard Sale 50¢
Black lace Cardigan: 'Charlotte Russe' for only $5 on sale
Silver Tights: given by a friend
Black skull boots: 'The Buffalo Exchange'
$15

Bye for now!






Twitter.com/mallorytaylorrr

13 comments:

  1. You are SO gorgeous!! Omigosh! I wish I was as beautiful as you!!

    -aBBi giRL
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful!
    And i love love love those skull boots :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! I love your hair btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your are so so gorgeous! I really enjoyed looking at your blogspot. you are cute. :)
    Rose D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks really pretty!!! Btw, what camera do you use for your pictures? The quality looks great!
    Bellesme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is stunning! I love your hair by the way. Sorry about being sick....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hairstyle! It is very gorgeous... :) That dress was 50 cents?!?! You have definitely convinced me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style! Your boots are so fabulous! You look so young.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is really cute!

    yourgirlsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Buffalo exchange in Portland! Which one do you go to? I like the one on Hawthorne the best! Btw, you're super cute girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @I'M KAY I go to the one on Hawthorne too!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment & make my day!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online