Tuesday, May 31

Special OOTD!

Hi!
How are you all doing? Me and my family just got home from Vacation a few days ago. We went to a beach in Lincoln City, OR and had a blast! It was really cold though. I also brought a 'beach inspired' outfit
to show you! We went to the beach and took SO many pictures... I wish I could show you all of them haha! But Lindsay (my sister) and me had a lot of fun together shooting this!

(Isn't it beautiful??)





("Lets wrap it up!" My sister Lindsay and Me)

Yellow Tank Top: 'Old Navy' $5.00
Maxi Dress: 'Weavers' Yard Sale $2.00
Flip-flops: Dexter' Yard Sale $1.00
Sunglasses: 'Fuego' $9.50
Earrings: gifted

The total price of this outfit comes to: $17.5 0

Check out this girl's awesome blog!!
Brogan
brogantatexo.blogspot.com

Also check out my sister Cameron's fitness blog!
Cameron
movinwithcameron.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoyed this special outfit of the day!!


5 comments:

  1. You look so pretty that dress is really nice!
    Bellesme

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so amazing!
    I love it!
    Thanks for the Inspiration!
    http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/
    Ps: FREE STUFF ON MY BLOG! ITS A GIVEAWAY :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Looks like so much fun!

    Check out my blog for advice on fashion, health, and much much more! I just did a new post with tons of adorable shorts under $25!! I'd love if you'd follow and comment!


    Yourgirlsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit, loving your dress.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. U look lovely!! I like your dress! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment & make my day!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online