Thursday, November 10

Hi Everyone!
Happy November! I can not believe that thanksgiving is almost here!

Time for a sister outfit of the day! ;)

For outfits, I went for a more bright, textured outfit and my sister Cameron went for a fall outfit as in dark colors and layers!

Enjoy!!


Cameron's Outfit:


What she's wearing:

Black top- Yard Sale 50¢
Skirt- Given to by a friend
Patterned tights -my mom's
Black booties -Salvation Army $7.00
Black over coat -hand me down

My Outfit:


What I'm wearing:

Gray dress- yard sale 50¢
Bright blue short-sleeved cardigan-S
Salvation Army -$2.00
Patterned tights-Fred Meyer's on sale
Boots-given to by a friend
Necklace-Old Navy half off
Cole Haan bag -$5.00 at Salvation Army


Have a GREAT week! XO

1 comment:

leave a comment & make my day!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online