Tuesday, February 28

Top 10 best-dressed celebs at the 2012 Oscars!

Gwyneth Paltrow: This is my most favorite dress of all, I LOVE the cape, the simple hairstyle, EVERYTHING.

Sandra Bullock: This is my second fave. And I only have one word to describe this: GORGEOUS.



Jessica Chastain: I love how unique this dress is! Jessica wears it so well!! Absolutely stunning!

Glenn Close: Okay, for a 64yr old woman, she looks so HOT in this forest green dress! Love it!
Octavia Spencer: Once again, Octavia hits the best-dressed on my list. She is such a classy lady! The color and style of the dress looks amazing on her!

Michelle Williams: I have no words for this. It's absolutely on my BEST dressed list!

Rooney Mara: Simple, and gorgeous!

Emma Stone: I am in love with this! I adore the color of her hair with the dress!

Penélope Cruz: This is SUCH a gorgeous dress! I love how she channeled her inner old-fashioned movie star look!

Angelina Jolie: Angelina never disappoints me with her Red-carpet dresses! She looks stunning in this! I also think it's hilarious how a twitter page was made for just for Angelina's leg!


Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment & make my day!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online