Tuesday, August 9

My most favorite garage sale deal!

Hi!
Yard Sale season is coming to an end. So I wanted to show you ALL of what I found (which will take a bit of time because I found SO much;). But I first want to show you my one top best bargain!


The reason why I LOVE garage sales is because, even though you might take one look at one and go, "Well there's nothing good here!" Nu-uh! Look again! That's exactly what I did. But if it wasn't for going back and looking again, I would not have found this lovely bag!



I found this gorgeous white CHANEL bag, (that's right, it's a REAL Chanel bag.) all huddled up on a hanger in a corner. At first glance, you'd think it was nothing. But then I pulled it out and was like, "WHOA! This is cute!" And right when you think that's enough, it was only ONE DOLLAR! I know, right? I have been using and using it a lot! I love it so much.



Check out these blogs!
Kerti ~
kertiii.blogspot.com
Laura ~
lora505.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!
Try giving yard sales a try this weekend and see what fabulous finds you might find also!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment & make my day!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online