Thursday, September 29

I am a BIG lover of my eyelash curler!

Not only does it make me look
like I have lush, full lashes, but it also means that I don't have to apply as much mascara and my lashes don't look all clumpy! In my family, I think I was the one who got the 'short-end of the stick' on Lashes, because all my sisters have longer ones then me! Even my brothers have better ones! (It's always the boys, right?) So for me, I feel like it's a necessity to curl my lashes!

But it used to be the opposite, I
used to think it was just a waste of time and honestly the last time I used it was when I was about 12 years old when I was going to preform in a Ballet Recital and while I was trying to curl my lashes I pinched my eyes in the process! It HURT! I swore I would never use it again. But just this past year I decided to give it one more try.

W
ithout pinching my eyes, I applied mascara, looked in the mirror....and WOW! I couldn't believe how that little thing could do such an amazing job!

Here are some Before and After pictures!

(Before Curling)


(After Curling)


(One coat of mascara applied)


The curler that I am using I bought at the drugstore. The brand is called 'Maybelline,' it does a great job for a cheap curler, but I think it's time for me to look at getting a new one now.I have always wondered about the Shu Uemera curler because of all the rave reviews it's gotten from celebs and makeup artists.

In fact, one celeb was asked, "If you could only take one thing onto a deserted island, what would it be?" And then she replied, "My Shu Uemera eyelash Curler!" What are you thoughts about it? Do you love it? Why? Do you think it's worth the money?

Let me know your thoughts about it!

2 comments:

  1. Hahah I find it hilarious that she would take an eyelash curler to a deserted island, but not mascara =D
    Bellesme

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment & make my day!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online