Saturday, March 1

ways to wear leather

 lately, I've been really loving the leather look.
 after seeing many famous celebs and women rocking it, I fell in love! I decided to take the cutest looks, and share them with you all! notice as you're looking though the pictures that there are different styles and clothing with leather!



leather leggings. L to R: olivia palermo, sofia vergara, kristen cavallari. (the way kristen c paired a black turtle-neck with her leggings is so cute! it's such a simple, yet chic outfit.)

leather shorts. loooove how heidi klum paired tights with her shorts.

colored leather leggings. these are red hot! especially paired with a neutral-colored top.

this looks takes the cake for me, kim k looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g in this outfit! it really flatters her, it's fun, yet classy. (definitely one of my faves)
leather pencil skirts. (very classy, yet spicy!) L to R: nikki reed, sandra bullock, angelina jolie


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment & make my day!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online